Streamline your VAT accounting
Which is the best VAT scheme for your company? How can you structure transactions to reduce VAT? It’s not easy to keep up with ever-changing Value Added Tax (VAT) legislation. But with specialist expertise in VAT accountancy and all aspects of taxation, our professional VAT services team can help your business to minimise VAT and achieve significant savings.
Working closely to understand your business, we can highlight VAT exemptions and opportunities, deal with government authorities on your behalf, assist with audits and assessments, and represent your company at disputes and appeals.
You can spend a great deal of time grappling with VAT rules, or you can get The Company Books specialist VAT Management team help and get back to running your business by:
- Providing advice on the best VAT scheme for your business
- Helping you plan and structure your VAT transactions to minimise unwarranted VAT
- Highlighting applicable VAT exemptions and minimising your costs
- Assisting you to deal with Government authorities on all taxation issues
- Assist with VAT audits and assessments and represent you at VAT disputes and appeals
International VAT Services
No matter where your company is located, we can help you take advantage of VAT opportunities and ensure VAT compliance. Our specialist VAT services team also assists overseas companies with making international repayments and managing import and export duties.